- Track performance to budget
- Increase productivity
- Manage costs
- Efficiently manage vendor contracts
- Handle complex financial arrangements
- Control subcontractors
- Reduce administrative costs
Powerful yet cost-effective, ResiBuild allows home builders to manage complex business processes without the burden of a large, expensive IT infrastructure. That means increased value, improved interactions with customers and suppliers and the ability to make faster, better-informed decisions.A Sample of ResiBuild Capabilities:
- Easily comparing actual performance vs. budget and timelines and
enjoying complete visibility into subcontracting schedules by
project, area, community, lot, unit, residence and section.
- Efficient project management enables automatic creation of purchase orders or SOWs and the ability for subcontractors to submit invoices for automatic payment.
- Accurately track building material usage by community, district, area, model, vendor type and phase.
- Easily access information such as multi-faceted pricing structures.
- Efficiently manage sub-contractor insurance, licensing and liens.
- Handle complex financial arrangements through flexible payment tracking, including interest calculations by customer for mortgage businesses.
- Manage RFQ, execution, payment and insurance.
- Reduce administrative costs by automating processes that eliminate administrative and
As a proven, Microsoft-based solution, ResiBuild helps you maximize your technology investment by easily integrating with other Microsoft applications, such as the Microsoft Office system, Microsoft SQL Server 2000 & 2005, Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Office Outlook. In addition, ResiBuild provides a familiar graphical “look and feel” that’s easy for your employees to understand and use, improving productivity and reducing training expenses.With a solid foundation of Microsoft technologies, you benefit from proven software from an industry leader and can have confidence in the long-term viability of your ResiBuild solution.