Customer Relationship Management
Increasing sales and maintaining repeat customers are a result of understanding the customers and their needs. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems help organizations achieve this by managing all information and contacts an organization has with its customers. The goal of a CRM solution is to manage and optimize the entire customer life cycle, thus increasing revenues and profits by providing improved customer care.
The Microsoft Dynamics AX CRM module provides the following benefits for a company interested in increased order fulfillment and customer satisfaction:
- Recognize buying patterns and anticipate future customer needs
- Target marketing activities and production development
- Register expenses for sales and marketing activities, optimizing resources
- Have instant, real-time access to all relevant customer information
- Minimize data entry and create more efficient relationship management
- Easily convert leads and prospect information into customers and orders
- Predict future customer behavior with greater confidence and accuracy
- Improve production forecasts and lower inventory costs
- Coordinate and follow up on sales force activities
- Evaluate customer-focused activities against profitability of each customer
- Perform opportunity management, pipeline analysis and sales forecast performance
- Track and log all communication and documents relevant to a customer
Using Microsoft Dynamics AX’s CRM, organizations can make more informed business decisions, improve sales success rates, and offer superior customer service. It can easily be set up to handle all relationships within the supply chain, including configuring and customization to meet company requirements. It integrates with all Microsoft Office products, including synchronization with Outlook, enabling staff to log customer activities on individual calendars, and access sales functionality remotely.